Job Description - Accounting Intern ASSAR
About ASSAR: ASSAR is a reform centric organization in various social and administrative spheres focusing on Ease of Doing Business and bridging the gap between stakeholders by organizing various programs, seminars, studies on flagship schemes and initiatives of government like Make in India, Startup India, Skill India, Digital India, Stand Up India, Jan Dhan Yojna, Swachh Bharat Mission, Ujjawala, etc.
- The Accounting Intern would report directly to the Country Director – ASSAR
- Six days a week – Monday to Saturday
- The incumbent must posses his / her own Laptop.
The candidate would be working with National Program Director and other employees of Advance Services for Social and Administrative Reforms (ASSAR) to:
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data management
- Credit checks
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and good time management skills are all essential to this position
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Should be computer proficient including MS Office
- Experience in CRM based accounting tool (BUSY) would be an added advantage.
Address: 2nd Floor, 69- Regal Building, Connaught Place, Outer Circle, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, Delhi, 110001
For other queries, feel free to get in touch with: