EA to Program Director
Learning and Certification
Opportunity to handle Digital India, Make in India, Start-Up India promotion programs and communication with our partner ministries, State Govts, Invest India, Niti Aayog, FICCI, CII, Assocham, Embassies, domestic and FDI companies investers. Close opportunity to get appreciation from ministry as well as World Bank, IFC, WEF etc for contributions in nation EODB ranking. Confirmed mentions in ASSAR reports as contributors for future career references.
- Minimum educational qualification UG/PG (All Streams)
- Proficiency in English as an oral & written communication
- Should have a personal laptop and pleasant personality.
- Part time opportunity and internship available in this profile
- 8.00 am to 1.00 pm and evening 3.00 pm to 9.00 pm only for Part time.
-Should be open to work at various NCR locations and occasional travels.
-Should be an organized person with inter personal skills.
-Schedule Management, calendars and appointment request reviews.
- Checking submission of daily reports subjected to be seen by Director.
- Coordinate meeting and schedule for the National Program Director.
- Initiating and strengthening appointments with partners and associates.
- Assisting in day-to-day office work. Receive, reply director sms and calls.
- Taking dictations, drafting letters, receiving and replying emails.
- Providing support in meetings including minutes and follow up actions and
courtesy emails.Keeping record of important calls, emails, coordinates
accordingly for future references.
ASSAR is a reform centric organisation stimulating various social and administrative business reforms for Ease of Doing Business in India, through its state programs, reports, sureys, seminar conferences, studies and services for govt initiatives like Make in India, Start-Up India, Digital India, etc..
India’s World Bank Economy ranking jumped to 100 rank from 141 in 2017. This program is to
promote ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking and
reforms in states with stakeholders and footprints to push India on 50th rank globally.
For more details :
Stipend: 7,500 – 16,200 INR
Incentive : 5,000 - 10,000 INR
Criteria: Depending on time slot deployed
Allowances: Reimbursement & Incentives
Location: Noida and Connaught Place Office
Type : Permanent / Internship / Part- Time
Mrs. Richa Sinha
Head Corporate Communications - ASSAR
+91 11 65889999
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org