Intership at EODB Program
Learning and Certification
Opportunity to handle Digital India, Make in India, Start-Up India promotion programs and communication with our partner ministries, State Govts, Invest India, Niti Aayog, FICCI, CII, Assocham, Embassies, domestic and FDI companies investers. Close opportunity to get appreciation from ministry as well as World Bank, IFC, WEF etc for contributions in nation EODB ranking. Confirmed mentions in ASSAR reports as contributors for future career references.
- Minimum educational qualification UG/PG (All Streams).
- Proficiency in English as an oral & written communication.
- Preferably from management studies background with laptop.
- Part time opportunity and internship available in this profile .
- 8.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Only for Part timers)
- Should be open to report at Noida and work at various NCR
-Program Management, reviews and progress tracking and planning.
- Checking timely submission of daily reports for Program Director.
- Tracking schedules and arrangements to achieve projected milestones.
- Scheduling, deployment and reporting; monthly financial plannings.
- Providing data and statistics in meetings and follow up actions tracking.
- Keeping record of important formats and progress reports for future
references and managerial input.
ASSAR is a reform centric organisation stimulating various social and administrative business reforms for Ease of Doing Business in India, through its state programs, reports, sureys, seminar conferences, studies and services for govt initiatives like Make in India, Start-Up India, Digital India, etc..
India’s World Bank Economy ranking jumped to 100 rank from 141 in 2017. This program is to
promote ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking and
reforms in states with stakeholders and footprints to push India on 50th rank globally.
For more details :
Stipend: 3,600 – 10,800 INR
Incentive : 5,000 - 10,000 INR
Criteria: Depending on time slot deployed
Allowances: Reimbursement & Incentives
Location: Noida and Connaught Place Office
Type : Permanent / Internship / Part- Time
Ms. Gurneet Kaur Grover
Assistant Director- EOBD Program
+91 9654 815160 , Off: 011 6588 9999
Mail your CV to email@example.com