Head EODB Program Secretariat - 1
Learning and Certification
Opportunity to handle Digital India, Make in India, Start-Up India promotion programs and communication with our partner ministries, State Govts, Invest India, Niti Aayog, FICCI, CII, Assocham, Embassies, domestic and FDI companies investers. Close opportunity to get appreciation from ministry as well as World Bank, IFC, WEF etc for contributions in nation EODB ranking. Confirmed mentions in ASSAR reports as contributors for future career references.
- Minimum educational qualification UG/PG (All Streams)
- Proficiency in English as an oral & written communication.
- Should be a pleasant and influential person with laptop .
- Preferably from Media, Journalism or Event Campaign background.
- Part time opportunity and internship available in this profile .
- 8.00 am to 1.00 pm and evening 3.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Only for Part time).
- Should be open to work at various NCR locations and occasional travels.
- Schedule Management, calendars and events of EODB program.
- Identifying program to support, participate and partner in various sectors.
- Initiate partnership and participation to promote crucial sectorial reforms.
- Strengthening understanding of EODB in partners and associates.
- Shortlisting and finalising speaker’s profiles and assisting Directors on
- Co-ordinatinng with CEOs, Bureaucrats, Minister’s and celibrity guest
speakers and experts to take Ease of Doing Business on Agenda.
- Co-ordinating with media team, agencies and news channels for
coverage of programs.
- Attending conferences with Program Director regulraly in NCR and
occasionally at othre locations too.
ASSAR is a reform centric organisation stimulating various social and administrative business reforms for Ease of Doing Business in India, through its state programs, reports, sureys, seminar conferences, studies and services for govt initiatives like Make in India, Start-Up India, Digital India, etc..
India’s World Bank Economy ranking jumped to 100 rank from 141 in 2017. This program is to
promote ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking and
reforms in states with stakeholders and footprints to push India on 50th rank globally.
For more details :
Stipend: 7,500 – 16,200 INR
Incentive : 5,000 - 10,000 INR
Criteria: Depending on time slot deployed
Allowances: Reimbursement & Incentives
Location: Noida and Connaught Place Office
Type : Permanent / Internship / Part- Time
Mrs. Richa Sinha
Head Corporate Com & PR - ASSAR
+91 11 65889999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your CV to email@example.com